Interested in becoming a SouthCoast Serves Partner and joining our service network throughout the South Coast community? The benefits of being a SouthCosat Serves Partner include:
- Promotion of organization on SCS website and public relations materials
- Networking with like-minded people and organizations
- Grant opportunities
- Inclusion in signature events including days of service, service showcase, speed dating, service fairs, recognition events, SCS60 pledge
- Priority access to hundreds of volunteers notably BCC and UMass Dartmouth students
As a SouthCoast Serves Partner, you will also subscribe to the following agreements:
- Support SouthCoast Serves’ vision while serving to strengthen its efforts and meet its needs.
- Enhance the partnership’s public standing and brand identity.
- Represent the partnership to other entities and the public.
- Serve as a liaison between your organization and SouthCoast Serves’ other partners.
- Suggest possible partners who are like-minded.
- Agree to serve on one SCS committee: Sustainability & Food Justice, Youth, or Advocacy.
- Actively participate in SouthCoast affairs and help to determine the strategic direction of the collaborative.
- Make a good faith effort to attend all meetings and committees you serve on.
- Prepare for and participate in meetings, including appropriate organizational activities.
- Keep SouthCoast Serves abreast with significant matters concerning your organization such as service opportunities, events, or needs.
- Serve as a part of the holistic collaborative that is SouthCoast Serves rather than to promote any special interest group or constituency.
- Support SouthCoast Serves 60 Hour Pledge based on organizational capacity.
- Report service hours, volunteer recruitment numbers, and impact.
- Provide updated contact and organizational information for website and other media portals.
Do you want to join our collaborative of service organizations? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will talk about your organization's capacity to becoming a SCS Partner!